TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Hound Dog Images Portrait vouchers and Hound Dog Images promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your Hound Dog Images appointment must be booked within 6 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our Hound Dog Images. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12-month period.
5. Each Hound Dog Images session is subject to a fully refundable booking deposit at the studio’s discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will be £20.00 per session according to date and availability
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify your Hound Dog Images photographer within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your Hound Dog Images appointment, please contact your Hound Dog Images photographer to inform them. Failure to do so will void your Hound Dog Images voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their Hound Dog Images voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday's clients must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £20 will be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the Hound Dog Images voucher.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment The Hound Dog Images studio will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL Hound Dog Images vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. Hound Dog Images Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid.
13. Images are only available for purchase on the day. Please refer to your Hound Dog Images Studio pricelist for products available to purchase. It is The Hound Dog Images Studio’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased from.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once copyright has been handed over in the form of images purchased on a disc.
15. For copyright purposes no, personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with The Hound Dog Images studio. All clients using The Hound Dog Images Studio agree that any images taken by The Hound Dog Images Studio therefore belong to The Hound Dog Images Studio and can be used for advertising/display purposes at The Hound Dog Images Studio’s discretion.
16. For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV is in use throughout some of The Hound Dog Images studio premises. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offense on the premises of The Hound Dog Images Studio.
17. The Hound Dog Images Studio accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
18. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third-party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) The Hound Dog Images Studio reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
20. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
21. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances Your Hound Dog Images photographer may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
22. The Hound Dog Images Studio will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
The Xperience Group Dog of the Month Competition Terms and Conditions
The winners of the Xperience Group’s Dog of the Month Competitions are decided purely by the highest number of Likes or Loves on our monthly competition albums on our Facebook page.
There will be one winner announced each calendar month.
How to vote:
To vote, you need to ‘Like‘ or ‘Love‘ the image of your choice in the relevant Dog of the Month competition album found on our Xperience Group Facebook page. The Winning dog image will have the most combined ‘Likes’ and ‘Loves’.
Alternative ‘reactions’ (‘Haha‘, ‘Wow‘, ‘Sad‘ and ‘Angry‘) will not count as a vote. You can only vote for an image once: Facebook will only allow individual accounts to ‘like’ or ‘love’ once per image.
‘Likes‘ or ‘Loves‘ will only be counted on the images that are in the competition album on the Xperience group’s Facebook page. ‘Likes‘ or ‘Loves‘ on images shared outside of the album will not be counted.
In the event of a tie, the winning image will be decided by an independent judge chosen by The Xperience Group.
Participation in the competition:
Images entered in to the competition must be an individual dog. Images with 2 or more dogs are not eligible for this competition and will not be submitted for public vote.
Choose one image from your Dog portrait session to enter in to The Xperience Group’s Dog of the Month Competition, via your participating Xperience photographer. It will be up to your Xperience Photographer and the Xperience Group to submit and upload your chosen image to the Dog of the Month Facebook album for the public vote.
Owners who choose to participate in the competition accept that their dog’s image can be viewed, voted for and commented on by the public on Facebook.
Prior consent has been given from owners of the dog(s) featured in each monthly competition. All images submitted into Dog of the Month have been professionally photographed by a current member of the Xperience Group, that have actively agreed to participate in this competition.
The winning entry from each month: Owners have given their consent for the images to be used in any relevant media content created by the Xperience Group. This includes marketing, packaging, advertising, website and social media. This can also include raising awareness on social media for this competition.
The Xperience Dog of the Month Competition is not associated with any other competition. The promotion of other competitions on the Dog of the Month Facebook page is prohibited.
Competition prizes and notification:
There will be one winner announced each calendar month. The monthly prize for the winning image is £200 cash and will be presented by your Xperience photographer.
In the event of circumstances arising outside of our control, The Xperience Group of Photographers reserve the right, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
The decisions of The Xperience Group are final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
The competition is not open to employees or contractors of The Xperience Group.
The Xperience group’s Dog of the Month photography competition is administered by The Xperience Group.